CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

CHRISTMAS IS MY FAV DAY OF THE YEAR!

Christmas Myspace Comments
MyNiceSpace.com

Christmas Myspace Comments

Christmas will always be my fav day of the year! I love Christmas because it's the only day where all the family members will be gathering together. I still remember when I was a kid, I always be the first person to decorate our Xmas tree. Our family are consist of 10 persons including my parents..yeah, I guess 8 siblings are enough..ha..ha..
During teenager, I already involved in lots of church activities especially in choir coz I can't live without music too. So, everytime during Xmas Vigil I can't wait to go to the church just to sing! By the way, my fav Xmas songs are O HOLY NIGHT and JOY TO THE WORLD.
Well, I would like to take this oppurtunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas 2008 and Happy New Year 2009! Just to let you know that NO BETTER GIFT IS THERE THAN LOVE. Therefore, let us show love to everybody! Amen..

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...