CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy School Holidays!

Hooray..school holidays are coming! Any special plan? We are planning to spend 2 nights stay in Kota Kinabalu (KK) during the school holidays. I know, some of you must be wondering, why we always go to KK for holidays not other places? Why?
Well, our kids are still small, I don't mind to wait for another 1 or 2 years to bring them to other places such as Sarawak, KL, Langkawi, etc. I don't have a maid to look after them. Besides, I really want to enjoy the holidays. Therefore, it's more better for us just to 'makan angin' around KK. Eventhough I am Sabahan, but it doesn't mean that I've been to many interesting places, do you?
Know what, my last visit to Sabah Museum is in 1992! That's what I'm saying, I've been to KK many times but I don't have enough time to visit all the interesting places. Luckily, we've been to Lok Kawi Zoo twice..I wonder if you all have been there? I think we must explore Sabah first before we talk about other places. Perhaps, you should go to Borneo Rainforest Lodge (BRL), Danum Valley Field Center (DVFC) or even Maliau Basin for your next holidays! I've been to BRL & DVFC, I'm sure you gonna love it, trust me!
Well, gotta go. Will upload some new photos after I come back from KK!

Other Holidays Myspace Comments
MyNiceSpace.com




Girly Comments & Graphics

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...