CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

AF7 6th Concert : Not bad!

Hmm..I wanted to update my blog soon after finish watching the concert last night but I'm so sleepy. Anyway, last night concert is quite ok to me. However, once again, I think the opening song is quite boring, same melody..1 song is just nice I guess.

In my opinion, the best peformance tonight is Aril..go go wok..and Qhaud. Unfortunately, Qhaud have been eliminated due to his lowest votes. I really enjoyed Aril's performance last night. He improved a lot especially in his vocal. Whether he win or not, he'll be famous because of his good package.

I agreed with Edrie about Isma's performance. She's trying too hard so it don't look natural anymore. Poor Hafiz, what a teribble performance. Same goes to Yazid and Akim but I still believe Hafiz can go far in this industry. Hmm..I'm talking about their vocals ok!

Claudia..Claudia..I prefer her hair style before..but Aishah, OMG! She looks more pretty with her new hair style but once again, I agreed with Adlin's comment about her outfits. Not suitable, huh! I understand that Tiara tried to create Imej Sopan in this AF7 but some of the outfits looks terrible to me.

However, I love the new Menuju Puncak performance. Well, another 3 concerts to go before the final concert. If they want Top 5 to be in the final concert, that's mean there'll be another 2 elimination and one of the week, no elimination! Otherwise, only 4 students will be in the final!

2 comments:

Qarl said...

yeah.... aril d best!

Babyrenn Ayon said...

Yup, he is but too bad..I'm sure Isma still gonna win this AF7! Apa buli buat, tu la susahnya kalo vote aja..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...