CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

AF7 7th Concert : I'm speechless!


Yeah, I'm speechless because I didn't expect Aril to be eliminated in last night concert. He did a very good performance last night and even got compliments from all the pengkritik. Honestly, I don't have any favourite student this year but I'm writing my blog based on my opinion and observation. Aril, Hafiz and Yazid deserved to be in the final concert but I understand...AF is a reality programme, all their lucks are based on SMS!

Awok..awok..many fans blamed Marsha as a reason for Aril to be voted out. Well, I don't know what to comment. Maybe it's one of the reason because in Malaysia, most of us prefer a good looking artist compare to their talents! It's true, isn't it? Aril got a full package and I'm very sure most of his voters are female! I saw in channel 109 (Chat @ 15) that most of Aril's voters really don't understand why Marsha need to be in the AF7 for 5 days? As shown on the tv, Marsha seems to teased Aril most of the time. That made Aril's voters jealous with Marsha I think. However, I don't bother about that at all! Marsha just doing her job. As we know, AF selalu ada bermacam-macam strategi and kezutannn...

Another 2 concerts before the final concert. If there's no elimination in the 8th concert, 5 students will be in the final. By the way, below are the votes percentage before and after the concert. Seems Aril have been voted out, I really hope Hafiz could win this competition..hope there'll be a miracle!

Kedudukan pelajar sebelum undian ditutup:PELAJAR dan PERATUSAN (%)

ISMA - 24

YAZID - 19

HAFIZ - 14

ARIL - 12

AKIM - 11

CLAUDIA - 10

AISHAH - 10

Kedudukan pelajar selepas undian ditutup:PELAJAR dan PERATUSAN (%)

HAFIZ - 17

ISMA - 17

AISHAH - 15

YAZID - 15

AKIM - 14

CLAUDIA - 11

ARIL - 11

3 comments:

Qarl said...

yeah!

aril d best!

keep supporting him

nurfarah_ayesha (Global Speed Management Services) said...

Buat pertama kalinya..sia nda follow-up AF this year..I really think all of them got talents but at the same level..Nothing extra-ordinary..JUst very plain...Bukan macam zaman Felix & Mawi dulu..Dont u thik?

Babyrenn Ayon said...

Bibie, ko ni c Florence ka? Jgn marah coz ramai kwn san nama Bibie jg..nway, mmg btl ckp ko..paling best AF2 ma AF3 but dah namanya peminat setia AF..best ndak best sa ttp jd pengkritik sdn bhd..ha..ha..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...