CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

SPECIAL DELIVERY FROM MY MOM'S HOUSE

Butter prawn



Ketam Masak Merah

Hmmm..yummy isn't it? Actually, my dad just arrived from Lahad Datu yesterday, together with my brother, sister and lil' nephew. They brought lots of seafoods from there (the price is quite cheaper but very fresh!).
Actually, we supposed to go to my parents' house tonight but seems it's heavily raining, I told my mom to cancel our visit. However, seems they already cook all the yummy foods, my mom don't mind to send it to my house (Thanks mom, luv u..muahhh).
He..he..she loves me eventhough I'm big enough..ha..ha..As people always say, 'masakan dari tangan seorang ibu memang sedap' , right? Well, I better have my dinner right now..'sedap kalo makan panas-panas!'

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...