CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year 2010!




Finally, it's new year. Another chapter in a new book of 2010. How's your new year's eve last night? I'm helping my mom with the cooking for new year's eve dinner. I've tried a new recipe, Prawn Curry (which I've never tried before). It's yummy but I still prefer Butter Prawn or Sweet and Sour Prawn. Actually, I'm not really into spicy foods.

Udang Masak Kari (Prawn Curry)

The other menus are Ayam Masak Kicap, Ikan Stim Tom Yam, Sup Daging + Kundur and not forgetting my mom's hot and spicy Sambal Belacan! Berasap telinga..ha..ha..and for dessert, my younger sister is preparing Fruit Salad.


Fruit Salad

I'm sure you are having fun too last night. No matter where or how are you celebrating it, I wish you all a blessed New Year 2010!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...