CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 27, 2011

Chocolates

I'm not really a chocolate lover, but once in while, especially when I go out for groceries shopping with my family, buying chocolate is a must! Ha...ha...because hubby will pay for it no matter how many I put inside the trolly! Ambil kesempatan namanya tu...kikiki...

Chocolate I love the most!


Oh yes, I prefer Cadbury Dairy Milk product especially Marble flavor. I bought it the first time when I go to Labuan with my family, in November, 2010.


Snickers is one of my favorite too, introduced by my beloved mom. However, I don't know why but very hard to find it here in Keningau. Luckily, one day I found it at Petronas Gas Station!

Don't worry about the calories. We didn't eat chocolate everyday, so just enjoy eating it :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...