CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 26, 2011

:-(

In another three days, my mom will be going to Sarawak to attend Catholic's Women League (CWL) Conference in Sibu for three days. After that, she'll be going back to her village in Sri Aman for a month! Gosh, a month? Her last visit to Sarawak was three years ago!


At the aged of 34, I still need my mom. I can't imagine my life without her! Same goes to my dad. How I wish I can bring them now to travel around the world? Perhaps, someday. They are hoping to visit Rome one day :)


Anyway, after a month in Sarawak, mom will be going to Lahad Datu for another two weeks to visit my dad. Then, both my parents will be going back to Keningau by end of October! Gosh, I'm sure I'm gonna miss her a lot! Sob...sob...




Have a safe flight and journey mom, love you!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...