CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Breaking Dawn (Part 1)



OMG! I'm speechless when I saw the movie for the first time. Twilight Saga will always have a special place in my heart. Hey, am I huge fan of Titanic and Harry Porter series too ok, but Twilight is on my top list ;)

My favorite scene is of course the wedding scene. Bella looks so beautiful in that wedding gown. I really hope Kristen and Robert will get married one day. Not just in the movie, but they look perfect together as a couple. How I wish I was there too!



The honeymoon scene was awesome too. Bella looks very sexy and Edward have to pretend he's not interested! Oh well...poor Edward :P

Anyway, I got all the novels and dvd already, but need to add more of my Twilight Saga collections, such as shirts, mug, etc. If I'm not mistaken, there's a Twilight store in Singapore. Wish I can go there one day and buy all the merchandises. Know what? I used to be a huge fan of NKOTB and I got lots of their merchandises, but I kept it at my hometown. Hey, that was more than 10 years ago! Now I'm starting it again, just because of Twilight Saga :)



Another few months to go before the premier of Breaking Dawn Part 2! I just can't wait!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...