CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

2013


Hi friends and readers, glad to be back after few months without blogging. I hope it's not too late to wish you all a very Happy New Year 2013! How's your New Year eve celebration? 

Last year, I celebrated it in Keningau. Only us (hubby & kids), my nephew and my parents. Actually, we supposed to go back to Papar to celebrate it with my in laws families. However, since there's nobody to accompany my parents, we decided to celebrate with them (My other siblings did gather with us during Christmas. Will update about it later).

On New Year eve, we went to the church for New Year eve mass. After that, we went to my parents' house for steamboat and family gathering. We decided to overnight stay there, so easy for us to wait until countdown. 

Oh well, how about your new resolution? Me? Guess I'll carry forward my previous years resolution, to get a driving license...ha...ha...No more excuse, huh?






0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...