CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Recommended Hotels to stay in KK - Part 1

Hi friends, just want to recommend a few good hotels in KK (based on my experience during my stay). I'm not quite sure about the Published Rates, but we've been given a Goverment Rate (GR), so it's quite cheaper.

Let start with my favourite hotel, Le-Meridien (RM 690++ for GR).


(Lobby area)


(Reception counter)


(Tea/coffee making faclities. There's a mini bar inside the cabinet below)


(Tempat sa berinternet, sempat lagi..he..he..)





(Nice living room)


(Sorry, forgot to switch on the light!)




(My top models..he..he..)



(Enough for 3-4 peoples, depends on the size)

(Nice deco' in the bathroom)


(He..he..the bathtub boys)


(Got see thru shower,romantic!)




(Nice view from our room)






0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...