CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

3D/2N Trip To KK ~ Day 2 (Part 1)

The next morning (22/12/11), we had our breakfast at The Square of Novotel. I prefer this hotel than any other hotel in 1Borneo area because variety of food selection for breakfast. Buffet style but lots of yummy thingy!



My heavy breakfast :P

After breakfast, we checked out from the hotel and went for city tour. We visited Sabah Museum. It was my second visit since 1991! What a long time, huh? Our kids are very excited because it was their first visit. Unfortunately we are not allowed to take photos inside the museum.


By the way, we saw an artist outside the museum. We asked him to sketch a photo for our kids but until our visit end, he haven't done yet! We are so disappointed. He said too many photos to sketch, but why he approached us in the first place?

Anyway, here are some of our photos outside the museum.


After that, we checked in to Imperial Hotel and then had our lunch at Food Court, Centre Point. Hubby accompanied our kids to play games and I went back to hotel to get some rest. I'll meet my another friend, later that evening.

Met my friend, Debbie at Starbucks Warisan Square. Our last met was in 1st Jan, 2011.

Green Tea, Ipanema Cake & America Cheese Cake

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...