CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

3D/2N Trip To KK ~ Day 3

On our last day in KK (23/12/11), we had our breakfast at the Roof Top Restaurant, Imperial Hotel. The breakfast time is between 6.00-10.30am. We went there at 9.30am but most of the food is finished. The staff should double check and refill it or maybe they don't have enough staff since it's holiday. However, the food is yummy!

Mine :)

After breakfast, we went for last minute shopping in Warisan Square. While waiting for the Big Apple Donuts (BAD) outlet to be opened, hubby brought me to Padini Store, just next to BAD. Wow! Sales! Sales! Sales! Hubby bought few items for me (Will update more about it in my next updates ya :)



They really like the Blue Santa Claus

Big Apple Donuts

Bought Famous Amos too

We checked out from the hotel around 12.15pm then stopped by at my brother in law's house in Penampang. Sayonara KK, see you again next year!

On our way back to Keningau, we also stopped by at Gunung Alab restaurant for our late lunch. My kids saw a huge cage with lots of animals inside.


Bats

Rabbit

You can see bats, squirrel, rabbit,etc animals in those cage. However, I guess it's better if the owner release all the animals. I met a group of tourist on that day and they are so excited to see those bats!

We continued our journey and arrived safely in Keningau around 5pm. Thanks God for the safe trip and thanks to my wonderful hubby too. Kids and I really had fun. Okay readers, I have to stop blogging now. Will update more about my Christmas 2011 later.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...