CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

3D/2N Trip to KK ~ Day 2 (Part 2)

Thanks for keep on reading ya...On that night of 22/12/11, hubby brought us to Perdana Park to see the musical fountain. It was raining, but we still enjoyed our moments there.

Lovely Christmas deco @ the entrance


Raining & very cold

Behind us is the musical fountain

After that, hubby suggested to watch a movie at Suria Sabah. Unfortunately, our car's brake isn't functioning very well. So, we decided just to go shopping at Centre Point KK, which is a walking distance from our hotel. We had our dinner at McDonald. I had Beef Prosperity Burger. I like it but quite spicy for me.


What a surprised! I met my friend cum my ex colleague, Laura. We still keep in touch through Facebook, but we haven't meet each other since 2003 I guess.

With Laura & her daughter

We went back to hotel around 10 pm and ZZZzzz

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...